The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class. Special consideration is made for Dipsites.
(B) Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
– Academic readiness and motivation
– Social and emotional development
– Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
– Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
(C) The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
(D) Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
(As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
(A) Nursery – 3 years
(B) Prep. – 4 years
(C) Class I – 5 years
(D) Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class
Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school. Payment can be made through cash, a bank draft or ‘at par’ cheque. Demand Draft should be made in the name of “Ziauddin Khan Memorial Educational and Welfare Trust.”, payable at “Khudadpur, Azamgarh”.
A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
(A) A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
(B) Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
(A) The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board.
(B) Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
– Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
– Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
– Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
– A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
– 6 Passport size Photographs.
– Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
– In case a boarder is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the boarder will have to produce copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.